Friday, December 02, 2005

Here are a few quick things i finished recently


First, the tote bag I finished for my sister's bday present. I used worsted merino in Ibisco from handpaintedyarn.com, one of my favorite Uruguan yarns. Catie, who just turned 6, is the model.

Kelsey is looking lovely with her pink ruffle scarf, also knitted from worsted merino (handpaintedyarn of Uruguay). Color - Hortensia. This is actually for Catie, but Kelsey(12) is the model in this pic.

And here is model Catie again, she chose the color for her scarf, and I knitted it up on Thanksgiving. It did go out in the snow with her, but didn't seem to fare badly at all.



Ooops, wrong pic. Another one of Tote Bag for Chris. I'll try to load a close up so you can see the colors and the seed stitch better.



Here is Catie again - with her Boho outfit on. Very nice! She also wore the scarf around her hips.

No comments: